2. Can we please have her current measurements including weight, height, and foot size?
Weight: 15kg, Height: 89cm, Head circum: 48cm, Chest circum: 54cm, Foot length: 14cm
3. Please explain her current developmental progress?
She could make conversation with others by language. She is able to walk, run and jump alone. She goes up and down stairs with holding onto the railings. She feeds herself with a spoon. She drinks with a cup or a bottle by herself. She dresses herself. She knows her neighbors and often greets them when they meet each other. All the neighbors love her and they often give her snacks and play with her.
4. What is her daily schedule? What is her daily diet? Does she have a favorite food?
7:00am She gets up.
7:30am She eats breakfast including congee, noodles, steamed stuffed buns and dumping etc.
12:00noon she has lunch including rice with dishes and soup.
1:30pm-3:30pm she takes a nap.
6:00pm She has diner including rice with vegetable, meat, fish and egg etc.
9:00pm she goes to bed.
5. Is she attached to a particular caregiver/foster parent? If so, who?
She is attached to her foster parents.
6. What is the makeup of her foster family? Does she have foster siblings? Does she get a long well with them? What her relationship is like with her foster parents as well as other children in the home.
There are her foster parents and their two daughters and her foster brother in her foster family. She gets along well with them. Her foster parents love her as their biological daughter. They often play with her and go out with her.
7. What are her sleeping arrangements? Does she sleep in a crib or with her foster parents?
She sleeps with her foster mother.
8. Does she have a favorite toy and activity?
Doll is her favorite toy.
She likes to go to children’s playground or the park.
9. Does she have a nickname?
She is called by Di Di.
10. Is she potty trained? Or does she wear diapers at night or during the day?
She is potty trained during the day but she wears diapers when she goes out.